School Teletherapist |Speech Language Pathologist | Full time Virtual
Full-time online position for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP-CCC) with an inviting school district in Illinois
- Requires a master’s degree in communication disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in students with a varying degree of severity.
- Comfortable with a range of disabilities from mild to moderate to profound
- Ideal candidate has additional understanding of working with students who are non verbal
- Administer assessments and screenings for students
- Provide individualized therapy to students with speech and language disorders
- Organize and maintain records and detailed reports
- Educate patients and families while working with speech/language impaired learners
Benefits of 1099 Contracting:
This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade. Software, training, and technical support will be provided as well as opportunity to earn a professional video conference license.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please reach out to Claire Zarynoff from VocoVision at 770-776-2133 to have your resume considered immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled