Seattle, WA Work-From-Home School Psychologist
Washington Virtual School Psychologist Needed - 40 hours
Are you looking for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career from the comfort of your home? Here at VocoVision, we have just what every virtual School Psychology needs. Our company drives innovation in the academic world, connecting schools with expert remote instructional and service providers. Right now, we’re working with multiple districts in Washington to fill online Psychology jobs; full-time and part-time, for this semester and the upcoming school year. If you too have a passion for what we do, giving students and families access to the therapy services they need, see more details below.
What to expect:
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Caseload size determined by experience and ability
- 100% work from home
- Consulting with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducting comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- NASP certification
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Senior Director of Virtual Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled