Seeking Remote Speech Pathology Licensed in OR
We are actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist candidate for a remote position, collaborating with a school district in Oregon. This presents an excellent opportunity for the ongoing school year, with robust support from onsite staff. The full-time role involves working with students ranging from K-12th grade.
- Full Time
- ASAP Start Date
- PreK-12th grade
- Requires a Master s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathologist
- Must be licensed in the state of OR
- Previous experience in schools required, preferably in the last 2 years
- Must have state license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must have or be willing to obtain liability insurance & list us as certificate holder
To be considered for this fantastic school-based opportunity, kindly forward an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. Upon receipt, I will reach out to coordinate a suitable interview time based on your availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled