SLI - CO
Work from Home Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) needed Denver, Colorado
We are sourcing for a flex schedule SLI or ASL to fill a void in a Colorado and Iowa School District. Qualified candidates must be certified to work as a Sign Language Interpreter in nationwide ideally. However, someone whom has been grandfathered into the RID or NIC due to experience is encouraged to apply as well
Prior teleltherapy experience is not required. We will train you on our system. We do require you to have at least 3 years of recent schools’ experience interpreting and translating.
Interviews are taking place this week, so apply now!
- Certified Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)
- American Sign Language Interpreters encouraged to apply (ASL)
- 3.0+ EIPA Score or RID (preferred)
- Virtual Work from Home Contract
- Upcoming School year; Full Time and Part Time
Apply below and send your resume directly to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for to secure an interview slot today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled