SLP-CCC 20-21 Virginia (Teletherapy) 20-21
TeleTherapy: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Virginia Schools
We are seeking licensed Speech Language Pathologist’s to work remotely in school districts across the country. We are currently arranging interviews for the 2020 - 2021 school year. Inquire for immediate consideration.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform.
- Experience with IEP’s
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
- Experienced MS, CCC SLP’s
- Experience working in schools: 2 years required
- State Licensed in state of residence
- State Licensed in state of practice
* Clinical and technical training will be provided *
Apply now, or send a resume with your resume and 2-3 references attached for immediate consideration:
Direct Line: 678-538-6724
Please attach resumes with emails
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled