SLP-CCC Teleservices Needed
Hey! I bet you are looking for a Tele-Speech Pathologist role! You're in luck! VocoVision is actively interviewing for a SLP in the Springfield, IL area. This role requires that the candidate provide their services via remote teaching using our online programs. Join our team today!
- Contribute as a team member by verifying identifications, eligibilities, and placements of speech and language impaired students
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs
- Acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- IL state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Avoid traffic and transportation costs
- Flexible hours
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled