SLP| Indiana| Remote
Are you a licensed Speech Language Pathologist that has a passion for helping children strive in a school based setting? Are you looking for a good work/ life balance?
Procare Therapy/VocoVision is the perfect company for outstanding Speech Language Pathologists who wants to work with a supportive, strong, close, collaborative team. To be considered for this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected].
- 2022-2023 SY
- Full time
- High School
- 30 students
Benefits of Partnering with Vocovision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Job Requirements- (Must Have)
- ASHA CCC
- Indiana SLP License
- Teaching License from the Department of Education
- 2 years of school-based experience
If you’re interested in this virtual school Speech Language Pathologist position, or you are looking for a position you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an up to date copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] Please call or text (813) 543-9884 if you have any questions.
If you are seeking our on-site options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have virtual and in-person available and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started with our remote platform or in a new classroom
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled