SLP- Medical Leave Coverage
Do you have a passion for helping students with developmental delays and disabilities? Do you want to have an impact on a child’s ability to learn and overcome challenges and increase their success in school and life?
VocoVision is looking for a SLP that is licensed in the state of Massachusetts. You will be helping children that will be in a school setting while working from home.
This is an independent contract position, working full-time hours. If you are interested in hearing about this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and call 813-543-9884 to speak with Josephine.
- 100% REMOTE
- Medical Leave Coverage
- ASAP - December 1st
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- 40 students in a Learning Disabilities Program
Job Requirements- (Must Have)
- ASHA CCCs
- Teaching License in Massachusetts
- Licensure as a SLP in Massachusetts
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Strong work ethic
- Organized with attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Work-life balance
- Enjoy the flexibility of serving multiple clients
- Work for yourself and invest in your own business
Your Financial Opportunity as an Independent Contractor:
As an independent contractor, you have the opportunity to deduct certain expenses associated with your work. Although everyone's personal and professional situation is unique, there are items you can talk to your tax professional about that could be potential business expenses.
- Home Office Expenses ( Internet, computers, etc. )
- Career Development Expenses ( Subscriptions, CEUs, and Other Materials )
- Childcare Expenses
I am looking to hire for this position ASAP. If you are licensed in the state of Massachusetts, have your ASHA CCCs, and 2 years of experience, please do the following:
- Send your resume to [email protected]
- Call 813-543-9884
I look forward to speaking with you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled