SLP needed for Teletherapy - Colorado
VocoVision has partnered with the fifth-largest school district in Colorado that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide services remotely.
- Full-Time M-F 7am-3pm
- Speech Teletherapist
- September 2022- May 2023
- High School Caseload - General speech duties
- Responsibilities: providing speech therapy, administering evaluations, following IEP procedures
Vocovision Requirements for consideration – MUST HAVE ALL
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- Colorado State SLP Licensure and teaching certificate
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- ASHA (SLP-CCC)
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire professional liability insurance
Pay and Benefits of Independent contracting:
Independent contracting 1099 gives you the ability to be your own business owner and contract your services as a teletherapist. The pay is hourly, we guarantee hours - even if a student no shows. Get paid $40/hr for direct and indirect hours making 1.6k a week!
If this opportunity is appealing, Please apply below and call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled