SLP Needed in Washington - Teletherapy
Vocovision is looking for a virtual speech language pathologist in Washington. This role will be to help student reduce or eliminate speech and hearing impediments that would help them be more confident in their daily life. Through teletherapy it has been easier than ever to help students from the comfort of your own home.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules that vocovision provides.
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time or part -time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- WA State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
With these great advantages there is no reason not to join the Vocovision team today! Apply today with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Abi a call at (678)- 327-0981 for any questions or concerns.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com| VocoVision Account Executive | (678)327-0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled