SLP (SPEECH THERAPIST) North Carolina
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST Opportunity NC
Remote Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity working in a NC School District!! Through Vocovision anything is remotely possible!
- Active NC SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical training provided
- Online toolkit provided
- Flexible schedule (29 hours a week)
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled