VocoVision is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as an Independent Contractor in the beautiful state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping individuals of all ages overcome communication and speech challenges while maintaining the flexibility and autonomy of an independent contractor.
- 9th-12th grade Inclusion caseload (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide exceptional therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts (MA) state SLP licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a SLP in a school setting
- Previous virtual therapy experience
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
VocoVision is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled