South Carolina School in Need of SLP
Looking for your next opportunity that lets you work from home and have a flexible schedule? Our virtual SLP position could be the perfect fit! Job expectations include administering assessments/evaluations and creating IEPs based on results, setting attainable goals for each student, and communicating needs to on-site staff and family.
Minimum Education/Certifications/Licensure Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- South Carolina State License
- 2 years of experience working in a school-setting
- Full-Time and Part-Time available
- Caseload: K-12
- Must be able to pass technology screening
- Start immediately and work through the end of the school year
To be considered for the position, please email your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com. For further inquiry, give me a call at 770-776-2136.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled