South Dakota SLP - Work from Home
Vocovision is in search of a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to work in a school district in the South Dakota and Idaho area. The school has a very limited availability to healthcare professionals and is looking for a SLP to start as soon as possible. SLP’s will work during normal school hours remotely from their homes and will service students through video conferencing.
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Assist and guide teachers and other staff members in preventing and/or observing, describing and referring suspected and identified speech, language and hearing impairments
- Must have a degree in Speech Pathology
- Previous experience in schools preferred
- Certification of Clinical Competency
- Knowledge of basic computer functions
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for resume review and consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled