South Dakota Special Education Teacher - Remote
Virtual Special Education Teacher Position in South Dakota
VocoVision has partnered with a school in South Dakota and is seeking a Special Ed Teacher to work from home! The Special Education Teacher will work Monday through Friday during school hours (37.5 hours/week). The caseload will consist of students with mild to moderate needs.
Providing special education from your home presents opportunities for you and the students to form a special bond. With VocoVision s more than ten years of experience supporting remote educators, you will have the support you need to work effectively.
- Master's degree in Special Education
- Teaching Certification in South Dakota with Special Education K-12 endorsement
- Comfortable creating IEP's
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Able to pass a tech screening
- Middle School caseload (6-8)
- 1099 Contract
- Resource Classroom
For more information, contact Dean McKenzie at [email protected], or call/text directly at 678-920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled