Spanish/English Bilingual Virtual School Psychologist
Bilingual Remote School Psychologist Job for 22-23 School Year
As a VocoVision teletherapist, your day will look a lot like that of a typical on-site therapist, with the added benefit of working from home and having more opportunities to connect with students who need you. You have more flexibility to build a schedule that works for your life, so you have time to do the things you love outside of work. But at VocoVision, flexible doesn’t mean inconsistent. With us, you have contracted hours that you can count on that remain consistent for the duration of your assignment. We’re seeking fully virtual Psychologists for a part-time position based in Minnesota. With us, you don’t have to choose between yourself and your career, you get to conduct meaningful work, reach your goals, and create a personal and professional life you love.
- 9-12th grade overflow
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Virtual academy - 100% work from home
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- NASP certification
- State licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Our Company in a Nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Tele-Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled