Special Education Remote Teaching Job in Illinois
Have you ever wanted to take your teaching skills into a virtual classroom? With Vocovision you can! We are now scheduling interviews for a skilled Special Education Teacher to work remotely for a Illinois School District. The ideal teacher will be organized, tech savvy, enthusiastic and experienced in Special Education.
- Illinois Teaching Certification in Special Education
- Master s Degree in Education or related field
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Successfully operate a virtual teletherapy platform.
- Develop IEPs around specific student needs to help them progress throughout the school year.
- Host parent/teacher conferences to update them on students progress.
- Compassionate and patient with students in the classroom.
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed pay for direct and indirect services
- Work from home
Apply online today or send your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call or text Rumor directly at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled