Special Education Teacher - Fully Remote - Colorado
Remote Special Education Teacher – Full-Time – k-12
We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the remainder of the school year to fill a full-time position in Colorado. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. Additionally, you’ll receive any technical support you need from VocoVision’s team to help you make your transition to a remote job.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Degree in Special Education
- Valid CO Teaching Certificate with Special Education endorsement
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Early childhood experience required
To apply, send your resume and 2-3 references to Dean McKenzie at [email protected]!
Dean McKenzie | VocoVision Account Executive | (678) 920-5938
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled