Special Education Teacher in Montana - Fully Remote
Remote Special Ed Teacher - Montana
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice teletherapy with a wonderful school in Montana. Distance learning is the premiere way for schools to provide services to their otherwise underserved students. VocoVision’s decade+ of experience has made us uniquely capable to deliver support for all remote educators. The teacher will be expected to provide students with appropriate learning activities to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social skills growth.
- Contract (1099)
- Early childhood experience required
- 37.5 hours/week
- Montana License with all clearances
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Master’s in Special Education
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state-of-the-art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the paraprofessional and teacher’s aide in implementing student programs, to include training regarding data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [email protected], or text/call Dean directly at (678) 920-5938!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled