Special Education Teacher - New Hampshire - Fully Remote
VocoVision Remote Special Education Teacher - New Hampshire
VocoVision is seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice teletherapy with a wonderful school in New Hampshire. Teletherapy is the latest way to affect students’ lives from the comfort of your own home. VocoVision’s decade+ of experience has made us uniquely capable to deliver support for all remote educators.
- Contract (1099)
- Early childhood experience required
- 37.5 hours/week
- NH License with all clearances
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master's Degree in Special Education preferred
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state-of-the-art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the paraprofessional and teacher’s aide in implementing student programs, to include training regarding data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [email protected], or text/call Dean directly at (678) 920-5938!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled