Special Education Teacher TeleHealth **K-12 Caseload**
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher to practice telehealth with a wonderful school in Massachusetts. The teacher will be expected to provide students with appropriate learning activities to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social skills growth.
- 1099 Contract
- MA License
- MA Education Certification in Special Education
- Masters Degree in Special Education
- Work cooperatively with general educators to modify curricula as needed for special education according to guidelines in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Keep current with technology and be willing to apply the state-of-the-art educational practices
- Oversee the responsibilities of the paraprofessional and teacher’s aide in implementing student programs, to include training regarding data collection and implementation of specific instructional strategies
If you would like more information about this position and VocoVision process with teletherapy, then please contact Spencer.
Spencer Walker | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled