Special Education Teacher Work from Home
Special Education Teacher – Work from Home
We are currently looking for a Special Education teacher to come on board for the 20-21 school year to fill a full-time position near Chicago, Michigan. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment.
- Administers various types of assessments i.e. performance assessments, formal and informal assessments, etc. to monitor student comprehension
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student's performance- behavior and other issues.
- Degree in Special Education
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with Special Education endorsement, LD, CI, ASD or EI, required
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
Please send your resume to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled