Speech Language Pathologist - 100% Remote - Georgia
VocoVision offers Speech Language Pathologists the flexibility to work remote with students! As a certified independent contractor, caseloads vary k-12 via teletherapy and videoconferencing. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Georgia
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings.
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@VocoVision.com or call 678-497-4792.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled