Speech-Language Pathologist - Bilingual - Next School Year - Teletherapy
Speech-Language Pathologist - Bilingual - Next School Year
Teletherapy is rapidly becoming a preferred method of therapy across the globe. It gives students in hard to reach areas access to help from highly trained professionals.
We are currently scheduling interviews and staffing for next school year. If you fit the description below - APPLY NOW!
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must be certified by ASHA
- Licensed and Certified through one of the following State Boards: Colorado, Texas, or Arizona
- Full-Time Contract
- State Licensed and Certified
- Build your own IEPs
- Collaborate with teachers and other intervention specialists
- Same responsibilities as in a school setting
- K-8th Caseload
- Mild to Moderate Cases
- Bilingual (strongly preferred, but not required)
- Proficient in providing Spanish Speech Services
- Pass a basic computer screening
- Must have at least two years of onsite school experience
Be a part of the future of teaching technology, VocoVision!
School SLP’s interested in this position, please submit your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate reply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled