Speech- Language Pathologist - Bloomington Indiana- K-12 - Full - Time Position
Speech- Language Pathologist - Bloomington Indiana - K-12 - Full - Time Position
A school district located near the Bloomington Indiana area is seeking a speech-language pathologist to become apart of their team. The school district is looking for an applicant to start immediately for the school term of 2020-2021. The selected applicant will work with students in all grade levels.
Interviews are being scheduled now.
- Training with high-speed internet for software
- Working with students K-12
- Treating students with communication disorders
- Experienced in a school setting
- Valid license in Indiana with CCs
- Master’s Degree in speech language pathology
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled