Speech Language Pathologist | Contract Job | IL
Speech Teletherapists | Work from Home | Contract Assignment
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
Opportunity: VocoVision is looking for Speech-Language Pathologists to work remotely with school districts in Illinois for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a full-time position and will last the remainder of the school year.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
- Master’s Degree
- Active Licensure in the State of Illinois
- Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of Illinois)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Active ASHA CCC
- Applicants must have finished their graduate degree and clinical fellowship, have their certificate of clinical competency up to date, and have active licensure and qualifications in the state of IL. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, thrives in education via teletherapy and is comfortable delivering assessments and evaluations remotely.
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
If you would like to speak on Tele-therapy further and believe its benefits might suit you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. Please submit your resume, along with availability via email and we will reach out within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled