Speech Language Pathologist | CT (REMOTE)
Join the VocoVision Speech Language Pathologist Family!
VocoVision has over 10+ years of experience in the virtual arena with awesome school districts across the world! We offer fully remote assignments – Never, EVER go into school, compensation for direct/indirect services and VocoVision invests in our employees by providing access to free Continuing Education programs! Does this pique your interest? If so, we are looking for the right candidate for the following:
- Full time
- 7:30am - 2:30pm
- 30 min unpaid lunch
- Caseload: 6th-8th Grade
- ASAP-June 12th
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching cert
- ASHA Certified
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Skill to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire personal liability insurance
Your next new job awaits! Let’s speak TODAY! Contact me directly via phone, text, or email. I look forward to working with YOU!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled