Speech- Language Pathologist Full Time K-12 - Covington, Georgia - Remote Position
Speech- Language Pathologist – Full – Time – K-12 - Covington, Georgia - Remote Position
Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech or language, fluency and/or voice disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Experience working with a diverse student population and the specific school demographics
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- Licensed in Georgia with CCs (required)
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Valid Teaching Certification in Georgia
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled