Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote - Maine
Fully Remote Speech-Language Pathologist - Maine
VocoVision is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work from home. TeleTherapy has become increasingly common in school settings. This provides several advantages to both students in areas unable to be staffed by on-site therapists, as well as therapists in need of a more flexible schedule.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in ME
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-12
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or call / text directly at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled