Speech Language Pathologist In Indiana
Have you been searching for a Speech Pathologist position? VocoVision is working with a wonderful school in Indiana anxious to get someone started in this role immediately and work until May 26th, 2023.
The right candidate will be licensed as a SLP in the state of Indiana, hold their ASHA CCCs, have a Master's Degree in Speech Therapy, and a minimum of 2 years of school-based experience.
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
- 100% Remote
- Full time
- ASAP start - May 26, 2023
- Standard duties
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure as a SLP in the state of Indiana
- Indiana Teaching Certificate
- 2 years of School-Based SLP experience
- Teletherapy experience a plus
If you’re interested in this virtual SLP position, please send a copy of your resume directly to Jose[email protected] Please call or text (813) 543-9884 if you have any questions.
VocoVision is a trusted partner of ProCare Therapy and has been servicing school districts around the US for more than 10 years. With this 1099 position, you can expect to be paid for direct and indirect services, guaranteed hours, and weekly pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled