Speech Language Pathologist in WA | WORK FROM HOME
Ready to start your new teletherapy position? Join one of the best schools in Washington working full or part time as a Speech Language Pathologist.
We are looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist. If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please reach out to Sheila Bailey. Contact information below:
Sheila Bailey VocoVision Account Executive
Trusted ProCare Therapy Partner
VocoVision | www.vocovision.com
Benefits of Partnering with Vocovision:
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: End of School Year
- Flexible Hrs/Days
- Must speak Russian
- Caseload: TBD
Requirements for the Position:
- ASHA CCCs
- Speech Language Pathology License in Washington
- Minimum of 2 years school based experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled