Speech Language Pathologist Job in Texas School-based telehealth
We are working with a school district in Texas, to fill a fully digital Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need.
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Full Time
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students
- Conduct ARDs
- Meet with parents and consult with teachers
- SLP TX License
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- 1099 Independent Contractor
Resources & Incentives:
- Access to Digital Assessments & Materials
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this Position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Caleigh Coty| Account Executive | Office: (813) 915-6009
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled