Speech Language Pathologist Job, Remote in Minnesota
Vocovision has partnered with a Minnesota School District in need of a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the full 2023/2024 school year. The therapist will provide services to middle school students via a teletherapy platform. The ideal SLP will be proficient writing and carrying out IEPs, conducting evaluations and assessments of speech and language difficulty, and be comfortable communicating with parents on how to facilitate student progress at home.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC s
- Minnesota State SLP Certification
- At least two years of school-based experience
- Tech savvy
- Fully remote position
- 1099 compensation plan and ability to obtain liability insurance.
- Guaranteed pay for direct and indirect services.
- Weekly compensation
If you are interested, email your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected] or call/text 678-497-4825. You can also apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled