Speech - Language Pathologist - K-12 -BostonMassachusetts - Remote Position- Full - Time
Speech - Language Pathologist - K-12 - Salem, Massachusetts - Remote Position- Full - Time
The speech and language pathologist will work with students in grades K through 12 who have challenges in language, literacy, memory and processing, executive functioning, and/or social pragmatic communication difficulties. We are seeking candidates who have expertise in autism spectrum disorders, who have expertise in Social Thinking Curriculum, and who can link therapy to classroom objectives for a school district in Massachusetts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Attending IEP meetings
- Monitoring student progress through the collection of data
- Completing IEPs and progress reports
- Designing and implementing small group and/or inclusion intervention and instruction focused on listening, speaking, reading, writing, auditory memory/processing, executive functioning, and social thinking/pragmatic skills to support academic and social competencies.
- Must have a current Massachusetts license (CCC-SLP)
- Must have experience working in schools and comfortable with all grade levels
- Must be willing and able to provide remote teleservice to students individually
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled