Speech Language Pathologist - K-5th Grade
Remote Elementary School SLP Job Opening - Flexible hours
We’re immediately seeking a highly motivated speech teletherapist to begin a position working remotely with a VA based district. If you have a heart for students and simply need more flexibility, come help us out - our mission is to attract, empower and retain the finest speech clinicians, psychologists, and educators so that every person working in a school, or attending classes, can manifest their full potential regardless of their immediate resources.
Making a difference in the lives of all those who shape the future, from speech to teaching, is our daily goal. If you feel the same way, please read up on the teletherapy SLP job, apply, and then contact [email protected] with your resume and 3 references.
- Primary School Population
- 30 student caseload
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Implement screening and child find procedures in the area of communication
- Review information and integrate information from student, family, caregivers, significant others, and other professionals
- Select and implement evaluation procedures to gather data from multiple sources
- Interpret and integrate evaluation results to determine eligibility for Special Education services in the area of communication, determine educational needs and make instructional recommendations
- Perform the following speech and language instructional skills:
- Match evidence-based strategy to assessment data
Implement evidence-based strategies with integrity
- Use a variety of service delivery options to meet the needs of students including coaching families, teachers and other school personnel
- Select and develop appropriate intervention materials
- Plan and implement ongoing monitoring of students’ progress and effectiveness of strategies
- Modify instruction, strategies, implementation plan or materials, to meet the needs of the student
- Schedule direct and indirect speech and language service activities
- Develop, maintain and update appropriate reports, student records, and documents, in a timely manner
- Comply with special education procedures and policies
- Demonstrate competence in communication skills (including listening, speaking, nonverbal communication, and writing) that take into consideration the communication needs as well as the cultural values of the student, the family, caregivers, significant others, and other professionals
- Identify and refer students for related services including audiological, educational, medical, psychological, social, and vocational, as appropriate
- Participate in teams and successfully collaborate with other professionals
- Maintains confidentiality
- Engages in continuous improvement of professional practice through collaborative teams and individual study
- Prevents and resolves conflicts using effective problem solving skills
- Supports use of data to inform and advance teaching and learning
- State license - Virginia
- 2 years of recent experience in a classroom setting
- Master's degree
Why Partner with us?
- Access to remote assignments nationwide, all from the comfort of your home.
- Guaranteed hours, and competitive rates for direct and indirect services
- Access to our platform, curated by teachers and therapists over more than 10 years
- Independent Contracting
- Access to CEU events
- Flexible Scheduling
The school professionals and service providers who work with us are already some of the best in the country. So, how do we help you be the best you possibly can be? By giving you access to our VocoVision Clinical Support Team. These are licensed educators who have been in your shoes, that make sure each telepractitioner has the training and the tools they need to effectively help their students in a virtual setting.
Remote work is as easy as:
- Entering in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 748-5316
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Teletherapy Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled