Speech Language Pathologist, Maryland
An opportunity is available for a Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 22-23 school year in a highly-regarded School District in Maryland. ProCare Therapy has formed a partnership with this district, and additional details about this opportunity are provided below.
- Start: ASAP
- K-12th grade
- Conduct assessments, evaluations, and treatment of students with speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with communication needs.
- Collaborate with school staff and families to monitor progress and adjust services as needed.
- Use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting.
- Zoom Interviews
- More info upon interview
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
If interested, apply, and contact me below with your resume attached:
Jeff Volosin- VocoVision Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.