Speech Language Pathologist - Massachusetts
A Massachusetts school is in need of a self-motivated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join their team on a contract basis. Candidates would take on a kindergarten through high school caseload. There are part-time and full-time opportunities available!
- IEPs (creating and maintaining)
- Communicating with family and staff
- Helping students reach personal and academic goals
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Massachusetts State License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Reliable internet service
- Laptop or desktop (NO tablets or Chromebooks)
- Basic computer skills
Think you would be the perfect fit? Submit your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com to be considered for this opportunity! Have questions? Give me a call at 770-776-2136!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled