Speech-Language Pathologist Needed for Teleservices - 23/24 school year - Illinois
Vocovision is on the lookout for a Teletherapy SLP to assist a school district in Illinois. If you're passionate about helping K-12 students with various diagnoses and have experience with teletherapy, we want to hear from you!
- Assess and evaluate speech and language disorders.
- Create personalized treatment plans.
- Deliver awesome online speech-language therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to develop effective intervention strategies.
- Keep track of student progress and maintain accurate documentation.
- Be an active participant in IEP meetings.
- Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Have a valid IL state SLP license and PEL.
- Bring at least 2 years of experience (school setting preferred).
- Teletherapy experience is a big plus!
- Know your way around different diagnoses in K-12 students.
- Excellent communication skills are key, in both casual and professional conversations.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with teletherapy platforms.
- Be reliable and ensure a stable internet connection.
Excited about this opportunity? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Don't forget to tell us all about your teletherapy experience and why working with K-12 students is your passion!
National Hiring Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled