Speech Language Pathologist Needed (Remote) - California
A California school is in need of a virtual Speech Language Pathologist to join their team as soon as possible! Full-time and part-time openings are available. Candidates would be taking on a K-8 caseload, with the possibility of high school students being added. Must be comfortable with the following job requirements: administering evaluations, creating IEPs, setting goals for students, and updating family and staff on student needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current California License
- 2 years of experience working in school system
- Laptop or desktop
- Reliable internet
- Microphone (built-in or detached)
- Webcam (built-in or detached)
Fill out the form below and submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com to be considered!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled