Speech Language Pathologist - Remote Alabama
Speech Language Pathologist - Remote – Alabama
Are you looking for the perfect remote position? VocoVision is working with a school district in Alabama that is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team ASAP. This is a full-time teletherapy position working from home. The caseload will consist of pre-k to middle school students.
- Work with and evaluate students daily
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- 2 years of SLP experience preferred
- State Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Temporary position
- Full-Time: 35-40 hours/week
- Pre-k to middle school students
- Mild to Moderate case
If you would like to be instantly reviewed for the Remote Speech Language Pathologist position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. After receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled