Speech Language Pathologist (Remote) - Connecticut
A Connecticut school district is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist to support elementary students from home! This full-time opportunity would begin immediately and continue through the end of the school year. Job responsibilities include evaluations & re-evaluations, IEPs, progress reports, and family and school staff collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Connecticut State License
- 2+ years of schools experience
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable internet service
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone (built-in or detached)
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via email or give me a call for further inquiry!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled