Speech Language Pathologist Remote Job in South Carolina
If you are an experience SLP looking for to advance your career, Vocovision has the opportunity for you!
Vocovision is actively searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide remote services to students in a South Carolina School District. The therapist will be responsible for a caseload of K-8 students over a full-time work week.
The ideal contractor will be an excellent communicator, be able to adapt quickly, be tech savvy, and support a positive learning environment for all students.
- 1099 Contract position
- ASHA CCC s
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- South Carolina Teaching Certification
- South Carolina licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Engage students in goal planning, monitoring of progress, and self-advocacy.
- Evaluate and diagnose levels of speech, language, or swallowing difficulty.
- Engage parent or guardian in program implementation and decision making.
- Conduct assessments to identify communication disorders.
- Provide instruction and intervention based on the assessment results.
- Develop IEPs based on student needs.
- Communicate with school administration and general education teachers to facilitate progress in the classroom.
Apply online today for immediate consideration or send your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected]. Call or text 678-497-4825 for further information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled