Speech Language Pathologist: Remote Position | $65+
A Virtual Speech Language Pathologist is needed for our school district. This full-time remote position is for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on job performance.
- Experience working in schools (preferred)
- California State SLP License
- For out-of-state candidates:
- Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in.
- Must hold (or have the ability to obtain) SLP licensure in California.
- Virtual/Remote: Full-Time
- Start ASAP: January 2023
- End of School Year: May 26, 2023
- Moderate Students on Caseload:
- Hours/Week: 37.5
- Pay Range: $65+ hourly
Benefits & Incentives
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
More details on caseload and daily duties will be discussed during the virtual interview with the district administrators.
Submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview.
Use the contact details below for urgent submissions and any questions.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
E-mail Address | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled