Speech Language Pathologist School-based Telehealth Job in North Carolina
School-based Telehealth SLP Speech Language Pathologist Job in North Carolina
Sunbelt has an opening for a fully virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you d be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders.
- Start: Next school year
- Full -Time
- Caseload: PreK-12
- NC SLP License
- Previous school experience preferred
- Direct and indirect therapy services for students
- Administrate assessments and evaluations.
- Develop long-term and short-term goals
- Attend IEP meetings
- Access to digital assessments and materials
- Guaranteed Hours
- Access to a clinical and technical team
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. You may also contact me directly at 813-915-6009.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled