Speech Language Pathologist Schools FTE Immediate
A school district located in Illinois has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work through the end of this school year. Accepting candidates now!
- Full time hours
- Middle-High School caseload
- Virtual work with a virtual toolkit included
- School experience preferred
- Master’s degree
- Illinois SLP license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Illinois Teaching certificate
Compensation for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.