Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - California
Our remote SLP position gives you the freedom to work from home and set your own schedule! Job duties include performing evaluations and creating IEPs from the results, setting goals for each student, and collaborating student needs to on-site staff and family members.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current California State License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities available
- Caseload: K-12
- Start: Immediately and work through the end of the school year
For immediate consideration, submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled