Speech Language Pathologist (SLP): Full Time, Elementary
A fantastic school district in the Marshfield area is looking to contract a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist to provide services for 30-40 students from K-4th. CFY graduates are encouraged to apply. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- CFYs will be considered
- Missouri SLP license
- Strong communication, collaborative & assessment skills
- Previous work experience in schools preferred
- Contract – Full Time, 38-40 hours
- 30-40 students
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, and more!
If you are interested in this Speech Therapist position or SLP openings in general, feel free to reach out to Susan Davis. To expedite the process, feel free to directly email your resume and contact information. She’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Account Executive, VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled