Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | NC
VocoVision is currently looking for a North Carolina licensed Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work-from-home with a school district based in Halifax. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full time virtual SLP job that will be working with K-12. If you are licensed in any other states and are interested in hearing more about our other openings, please inquire by emailing your resume to [email protected].
- K-12 caseload (sharing with onsite SLP on staff)
- Wants to focus on taking a closer look at the 9-12 students who should be moved to consult services, etc.
- Some makeup services will be needed
- Evaluations, direct services, IEP team, case management for a small group of speech-only students
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- AHSA Certified
- North Carolina SLP License
Interviews are actively being held and the director is ready to hire. Please send inquires and resumes to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled