Speech-Language Pathologist South Carolina Remote
Speech-Language Pathologist – South Carolina – Remote
A South Carolina school needs your help to provide services to students in their district. If you are an experienced SLP and you know you desire making a lasting impact on students from the comfort of your own home, apply today!
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Contract (now to end of the school year)
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed in South Carolina
- 2 or more years of school-based experience
- Familiar with IEPs/case managing
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home!
- Eliminate time and money spent on commuting
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Software, training, and support provided by VocoVision
To apply, please contact me via email at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled