Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy - Illinois
Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy - Illinois
Work remotely on a flexible schedule — be an online SLP!
VocoVision is currently hiring Speech-Language Pathologists looking for a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students in public and charter schools. Move your talents from the classroom to the comfort of your own home by utilizing our user friendly and HIPPA compliant online platform. VocoVision aims to make this transition as seamless as possible by providing the software, training, and access to a team of highly qualified clinicians.
VocoVision provides everything you need to make the transition as seamless as possible.
- Software for our online platform – HIPPA compliant and user friendly
- User sharing platform – equipped with a growing library of materials
- Comprehensive technical and clinical training
- Access to highly qualified clinicians with years of experience as an SLP and teletherapist
- 24/7 technical support
- Illinois school district
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Provide direct and indirect services
- Same hourly rate for both services
- Communicate with teachers, faculty, and parents
- Contribute to the IEP process – testing, evaluations, direct therapy, IEP meetings
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in Illinois
Job Type: Contract
If you are interested in beginning an exciting career in teletherapy, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled